This tutorial is about how to disable Windows 10 Mail app notifications. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Disable Windows 10 Mail App Notifications. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to disable Windows 10 Mail app notifications
The Windows Mail app is bundled with Windows 10 so you can track your emails immediately when you accept an email. This email app works with the same email account you signed in with your Microsoft Windows 10 account. As you all know, Windows 10 has approved login with live.com email address, outlook.com , microsoft.com. Once you’ve signed in to Windows 10, Microsoft’s mail app will also sign in automatically. Once you receive an email in your email, you will be notified by a popup message in the lower right corner.
Some users see this feature as a benefit, but it is also annoying for some. So here are some steps to turn off mail app notifications in Windows 10.
How to Disable Email Notifications in Windows 10
To turn off email notifications in Windows 10, just follow the simple instructions below.
- Open the Mail app on your computer.
- In the lower left corner of the window, click the Settings icon.
- Select Notifications.
- Option 1: Choose the account for which you want to disable notifications from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, then check the box next to Display a notification banner.
- Option 2: Drag the button next to Show notifications in the Action Center.
- Now open the Windows Settings app.
- Go to System.
- In the left pane, click Notifications and actions.
- Scroll down to receive notifications from these senders.
- Slide the toggle next to Mail to the Off position.
If you change your mind and want to turn your email notifications back on, you can simply reverse the steps we’ve listed above.
Keep in mind that if you’re using a third-party email client for Windows (or Microsoft’s other official email app, Outlook), the process will be different. You can always use the Settings menu to turn off all notifications for a specific app, but you might want to take a more granular level of control. In these cases, you will need to make changes from the individual settings menu for each app.
Final Words: How to Disable Windows 10 Mail App Notifications
Hope you understand this article How to Disable Windows 10 Mail App Notifications, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.