This tutorial explains how to merge duplicate contacts on iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Merge Duplicate Contacts on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to merge duplicate contacts on iPhone
When you add contacts to an audience, we automatically check for duplicates to make sure each email address only appears once. However, we don’t do this for all audiences in your account. If the same person’s email address is included in two audiences, we consider them to be two people. We generally recommend keeping only one primary audience in your account so Mailchimp can automatically prevent duplicates.
If the same person appears multiple times in your contacts, you can merge the information into a single entry. The Contacts app can suggest duplicate contacts to merge, or you can manually merge contacts. If you use your iPhone to manage multiple address books for work, school, or personal life at the same time, you’ve probably encountered the problem of duplicate contacts. In this article, we will show you how to merge duplicate contacts on iPhone. Here are the steps:
How to Merge Duplicate Contacts on iPhone
One of the easiest ways to fix duplicate contacts on your iPhone is to manually delete and merge them using your Phone app. Follow these steps for a quick fix.
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone and tap Contacts located at the bottom.
- Locate and open all duplicate contacts present in your contact list.
- Press the Edit button to make changes.
- Scroll down to locate the Delete contact option and tap on it to delete the duplicate contact.
- That’s it. You have successfully deleted a duplicate contact on your iPhone manually.
- Alternatively, you can merge all duplicate contacts into a single contact profile by tapping the Link Contacts option and selecting all the desired duplicate contacts from the list.
Final Words: How to Merge Duplicate Contacts on iPhone
Hope you understand this article, How to Merge Duplicate Contacts on iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.