This tutorial is about using Siri Suggestions in the Mail app on iOS and macOS. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use Siri Suggestions in the Mail App on iOS and macOS. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to use Siri Suggestions in the Mail app on iOS and macOS
Apple’s Siri Suggestions can help in many cases. Compared to Google Assistant, Siri is a sturdy and worthy personal assistant that has stood the test of time in many ways. Integration with third-party messaging apps is a standout feature that we can’t deny. The features are very useful to improve the productivity of our messaging.
Siri learns new things every day. It tracks your usage and improves personalized suggestion with longer usage. Since many people are working from home, every event and task should be remembered. Siri Suggestions in the Mail app on iOS and macOS improves usability, and it’s fairly easy to add new events to your calendar and other tasks. You can continue with the steps below to use Siri Suggestions in the Mail app, depending on your device.
How to Use Siri Suggestions in the Mail App on iOS and macOS
Enable Siri Suggestions in the Mail App on iOS or iPad
- First, go to the Settings app on your iOS device, click on the Mail option in the Settings app.
- On the next page, tap on the first Siri & Search option.
- The final step is to enable the Show Siri Suggestions option in the app and you are good to go. You will now have suggestions in the Mail app.
Enable Siri Suggestions in the Mail App on macOS
- Open the System Preferences app on your MacBook from the Start panel.
- Click on the option, Siri.
- Once you have opened the Siri page, navigate to the Siri Suggestions & Privacy option located at the bottom right of the screen.
- On the next page, select Mail in the left pane of the window, and on the right side, check the boxes Show Siri suggestions in the app to enable suggestions and Learn from this app to have personalized suggestions. Then just click the Done button below, and you’re good to go.
Final Words: How to Use Siri Suggestions in the Mail App on iOS and macOS
Hope you understand this article How to Use Siri Suggestions in the Mail App on iOS and macOS, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.