Mail App for Gmail is a brand new app for the next generation of Gmail. It’s perfect for quickly sorting through your inbox and uses Gmail’s new lightning-fast platform to instantly send and receive messages.
Mail app for Gmail features:
– Quick tools to manage your email
– Multiple actions
– An all-new rock-solid code base written entirely in Swift
– Zero wait time for launch
– Much more reliable performance over Virtual Private Networks (VPN) as it does not use IMAP or POP connections
– A beautiful interface built on a new custom animation engine
– Instant synchronization thanks to fully HTTPS secure communications
Note that the Mail app for Gmail is a native Gmail app for sorting recent emails, but not currently an archive utility for searching your entire history.
We would like to know what you think of the Mail app for Gmail. To reach us, use the in-app support option in settings.
The Mail app for Gmail is an auto-renewable subscription:
– Withdrawal of the badge
– Real-time inbox monitoring for notifications
– Live support
Price may vary depending on location and active promotion. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://mailappforgmail.com/eula.html