The IC micro-server market size was US$ 1.1 billion in 2021. The global IC micro-server market is expected to reach US$ 2.9 billion by 2030, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% over the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
Request to download a sample of this strategic report:-https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=Pol552
Micro-servers are low-cost, miniature servers with constricted and reduced parts that allow them to be grouped into clusters. They are usually based on a compact form, such as a system-on-chip (SoC) board.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
With the outbreak of COVID-19, the global Microserver ICs market has witnessed a negative influence due to reduced manufacturing activities, travel bans, and facility closures. Despite this, the pandemic has accelerated the trend towards remote working, e-commerce and automation, all of which present potential opportunities for the IC micro-server industry.
- The development of large-scale data center architecture and the growing trend towards digitalization are the key factors driving the growth of the global microserver IC market.
- The limited applications of the micro-server IC may hamper the growth of the market.
- Growing demand for micro-server ICs based on small transistor size as they are energy efficient will benefit the global micro-server IC market.
- The growing penetration of smart devices and internet is expected to propel the growth of the global microserver IC market.
- Server ICs are gaining popularity because they are economical and consume less power than traditional systems. Additionally, growing demand for data centers in IT & telecommunications, banking, healthcare, and agriculture sector is expected to provide favorable opportunities for the growth of the IC micro server market players.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report:- https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=Pol552
Asia-Pacific is expected to experience rapid growth due to growing demand for micro servers from small and medium-sized businesses. Additionally, increasing penetration of internet services and adoption of smart devices has driven the growth of the global microserver IC market in the region.
By 2025, China plans to invest more than $1.4 trillion in collaboration with government and commercial tech giants such as Alibaba and Huawei. It will contribute to the development of connected devices, artificial intelligence and autonomous driving applications, which will drive the growth of IT applications in the region.
The global microserver IC market is segmented on the basis of computer, application, end user and region.
By processor type
- By app
- Web hosting and business
- Analytics and Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing
Per end user
- Data centers
Download Sample Report, SPECIAL OFFER (Enjoy Up To 30% Discount On This Report): -https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=Pol552
Overview by region
- North America
- United States
- Western Europe
- Great Britain
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Dell Technologies
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd.
- intel company
- Nvidia Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors
- Super Microcomputer, Inc.
- Other top players
What is the purpose of the report?
1.The market report presents the estimated market size at the end of the forecast period. The report also examines historical and current market sizes.
2.During the forecast period, the report analyzes the growth rate, market size and market valuation.
The report presents current industry trends and future potential for North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa markets.
3.The report provides a comprehensive view of the market based on geographic scope, market segmentation, and financial performance of major players.
Access full report description, table of contents, table of figures, chart, etc. – https://reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=Pol552
About Report Ocean:
We are the best market research report provider in the industry. Report Ocean believes in providing quality reports to clients to achieve revenue and bottom line goals, which will increase your market share in today’s competitive environment. Report Ocean is a “one-stop solution” for individuals, organizations and industries looking for innovative market research reports.
Report the ocean:
Address: 500 N Michigan Ave, Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois 60611 – USA Such: +1 888 212 3539 (USA – TOLL FREE)